Reliance Jio Prime Membership
Reliance Jio already comes with the Happy New year Offer with the validity of 3 months till 31st march 2017. Now Reliance Jio has announced Prime Membership plan, In which at first Jio user has to pay Rs. 99 till 31st March 2017 to get Prime Membership and then he/she will be eligible for using unlimited free services by jio till 31st March 2018 with some monthly plans.
Plans offered by Reliance Jio for Prime users-
You can check plans in the image above.
How to get Prime Membership-
- Download My Jio app on you Android or iOS smartphone and open my jio app
- Sign in or Signup with your Jio number
- Now you will on home page of app where you can see your current plan details
- Click on Recharge button and there you see all plans available.
5. At first you will see Jio Prime Membership Plan
6. Tap on it and it will take you to the payment gateway where you case select your payment method
7. Select your payment method and enter required details
8. Once the transaction is complete, you will be subscribed to Jio Prime.
Or you can do the same process on the website that is jio.com
You may also like this -> How to earn money with Flipkart Affiliate
What if you are not a Prime Member?
Prime members will get extra data at the low price monthly and Non Prime Members will get less data at the same price.
Check the comparison below:
Rs. 19 – 1 Day Validity
Prime Prepaid – 200 MB – No FUP
Non Prime Prepaid- 100 MB – No FUP
Rs. 49 – 3 Days Validity
Prime Prepaid – 600 MB – No FUP
No Prime Prepaid – 300 MB – No FUP
Rs. 96 – 7 Days Validity
Prime Prepaid – 7GB – 1 GB daily FUP
Non Prime Prepaid – 600MB – No FUP
Prime Prepaid – 2GB
Non Prime Prepaid – 1GB
Prime Prepaid – 28GB – 1GB Daily FUP
Prime Postpaid – 30GB – 1GB Daily FUP
Non Prime Prepaid/Postpaid – 2.5GB
Prime Prepaid – 5628GB – 2GB Daily FUP
Prime Postpaid – 60GB – 2GB Daily FUP
Non Prime Prepaid/Postpaid – 5GB
Prime Prepaid/PostpaidPrepaid – 60GB – No FUP
Non Prime Prepaid/Postpaid – 12.5GB – No FUP
Prime Prepaid – 125GB – No FUP
Non Prime Prepaid – 30GB – No FUP
Prime Prepaid – 3508GB – No FUP
Non Prime Prepaid – 100GB – No FUP
Prime Prepaid – 750GB – No FUP
Non Prime Prepaid – 200GB – No FUP
It’s clear that signing up for Prime Membership is an obvious decision if you want to use Jio as Reliance Jio Customer and you really need to use mobile data